WARNING!!!

If you are a Grammar Nazi better not read any article below. You might develop migraine due to grammatical glitches.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Review: The Strawberry Picker

The Strawberry PickerThe Strawberry Picker by Monika Feth

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Slow moving story. I can't believe that nothing spectacular came up at the storyline. Maybe the synopsis should have not revealed more. In addition, Feth didn't elaborate on details why there's a 7 stab and hair cut short. She also constantly changes the point of view that I need to breathe longer to set my mind for another angle. I think it's better to change point of views with only 2 views per chapter. Imke Thalheim's character was well too built than Jenna or Merle. I almost felt that she's the ultimate main character. But all is well. I'm not engrossed but I did not dislike.



View all my reviews


XX
Mao

No comments: