It's like I'm cannabic high whenever I play PaulKristian's Neocolosseum album. His artistry and creativity makes his music genuinely unique. At a point, he made his own genre with this album. Eyes closed while listening to his tracks I felt like I'm lost in the middle of Indian jungle surrounded by UFOs and walking metals firing neon colored beams. You can listen to Neocolosseum and list down the places you imagined while the music's on. You'll be surprised that you have traveled the world thru his 9 track album. PK's sultry voice (don't flinch Paul) and his brilliant lyricism surprisingly and convincingly reveals his expertise in music and art. He knew what tone and lyrics he should use to make his music more alive. This album is 'Alexander the Great meets Iron Man'. Thus making it an undefinable masterpiece.
If you want to break free from the tiring music of our age then this album is definitely the one for you!
XX
Mao
No comments:
Post a Comment