I'm not cosmetic enthusiast and I'm contented with just powder and lip gloss. But I do love the art of blending eye shadows and putting on makeup to other people's face. So let's say I'm kinda naturalist for my own preference. Not wanting to be conspicuous, I opt for simplicity. Since I also want to have that healthy looking cheek without applying glittery blush on I always find myself debating whether to look pale or to feel itch on my face. That's why I am so thrilled when I found out about this product that gives you natural rosy cheeks! Sophie Paris' Magic Pink is a cream that will give you no itch, no glitter-looking and no makeup-look! It will give you a healthy looking face indeed! I'm crazy about this cream making your cheeks natural pinkish that you can fool everybody you're not wearing blush on. Also, I noticed it's color duration on your face lasts longer than usual makeups.XX
Mao

No comments:
Post a Comment