WARNING!!!

If you are a Grammar Nazi better not read any article below. You might develop migraine due to grammatical glitches.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Cheap Books

Much to my kakuriputan I don't own a book worth more than 100 pesos. Most of my books were given to me as gifts and some were bought in a book sale. Earlier while I was at National Bookstore and looking for something cheap and nice, I found a copy of Dr. Jekyll and Frankenstein with the same amount -  Php99.00. Of course, if I buy both of it I'll probably end up shitting myself 'cause I spent Php200 already. And I really really want to have either Jekyll or Franky but couldn't decide who'll I choose! Gah. My sister advised me to buy both since it's already a good deal. I know. I know. But yeah. I'll buy both! I should've purchased it earlier. Regrets.

**********
EDITED:

I bought 2 books, Stoker's Dracula and Gulliver's Travels! :)


*grin
Mao


No comments: