WARNING!!!

If you are a Grammar Nazi better not read any article below. You might develop migraine due to grammatical glitches.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Crank & Crank: High Voltage Review

I can't believe I shut my eyes on Crank when I saw it on cable channel few years ago! Honestly, I just tried this one because I'm home, bored, got no new CDs and this is the only thing available. Its fast paced transitions, lack of meaningful lines, hilariously delivered satirical scenes, uncalled nudity and violence somehow made it more compelling.

Crank: High Voltage stuck to its original trademark and I must say did not fail to meet the standard the first film has made. It has more unbelievable scenes which of course didn't matter since it's not based on true to life story.

If you don't like violence then these films are not for you.


5 stars









XX
Mao

No comments: