WARNING!!!

If you are a Grammar Nazi better not read any article below. You might develop migraine due to grammatical glitches.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Dubai Fountain: I Will Always Love You

I saw this on local news and on Facebook. I think it would be romantic as cotton candy if you're a couple and you're there to watch it live under the starry sky. Awww... (Melts)

So clearly, the video was posted on Jan 2012. It was not a tribute to Whitney Houston because she died. She probably seen its beauty. It's just sad that tributes are almost always after the death which the artist wouldn't see nor hear nor cry out of overwhelming happiness they deserve. And it's irritating to know that some leech sucks on someone else's fame especially the death-fame. Whatever. Tribute or not really, this is amazing!

So here is Dubai's Burj Khalifa Lake and its famous dancing fountain. Or the link because of owner's right. *because this one's kinda the legit copy*






RIP Whitney Houston.




&& please if you don't know Paul McCartney type it on Google not on Twitter. Don't make yourself so much yourself on internet. 


XX

Mao

No comments: