WARNING!!!

If you are a Grammar Nazi better not read any article below. You might develop migraine due to grammatical glitches.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lost in AMANA!

This is the second time I had a chance to visit Pandi, Bulacan's very own Amana Waterpark. Its 13 BIG waves are still breathtaking(literally!) and its life-size character models keep on getting bigger and well themed. The management is upgrading the area with a zip line and four new pools with different sizes. HOWEVER, I may enjoy the chaotic waves, tirelessly take photos on their Justice League and Shrek's house but when will I ever get back to NLEX without getting lost first? I just shrugged the first time my company and I took a wrong turn but this second time?? Come on! I think it means something! Something like we were guided by dozens of tarpaulins when we're trying to reach the resort and get lost on our way home on a dark night. Why? I paid my entrance fee at the resort and we expect the management to pay their due tax on BIR that, in the long run,  will be the fund of their ciudad or barangay. Then why don't they use a little of that fund with a dozens of guide tarps along the road going to NLEX? Even a chunk of plywood and red paint will do. As long as their visitor can get to NLEX without having to detour first at Bocaue. I'm looking forward to this signage. I will be more than glad to look at it rather than a politician face on tarpaulins.

XX
Mao

No comments: