WARNING!!!

If you are a Grammar Nazi better not read any article below. You might develop migraine due to grammatical glitches.

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Steaks and Ice Cream

I have never been a fan of Friday night since I started to pay tax. Admit it, some of us ceased to enjoy Fridays since we left our academic years. Either you own a car or you utilize public transportation you gradually hate Friday nights because of the heavy traffic. So just to evade the horrific traffic, my friends and I opt to have our dinner around Capitol Drive, Pasig (which is sort of Maginhawa street of Pasig).

We dine at Mad Mark's Restaurant - a small and cozy fast casual restaurant. They serve steaks bundled with sauce and side dishes and its service size is reasonable for the price. I wasn't really paying attention to their menu because it's already 7 o'clock and I'm starving already, so I guess you can check Zomato or Munch Punch for it. But I do remember this big advertisement on their menu about not eating too much and leave a space on your gluttonic stomach (my words) for their homemade ice cream.

And I should say that their ice cream is a must try. It is rich, creamy, thick and flavorful. 

Here is the photo I posted at my instagram: 

Half-baked Madagascar Flavor





No comments: