WARNING!!!

If you are a Grammar Nazi better not read any article below. You might develop migraine due to grammatical glitches.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Salt Movie Thoughts


I guess I put up my expectation so high that after seeing the movie I said aloud "That's it?" Or maybe I'm just not in the mood or because the audio's not clear. I dunno but it didn't get in my nerves (in a good way) like what I felt with Hitman and Underworld and other good movies I saw.

It's hard to discern if I like it because of the movie itself or just because I love Angelina Jolie. What I'm sure is the stunts are superb! And knowing Angie did those herself! However, on the first part of the movie I've already guessed the story twist. I should have liked the story because I'm a big fan of spy movies and  like what I said earlier, it didn't struck me as hell.

I'll give it 3.5 stars and 0.5 for the stunts so that'll be 4 stars
And a comment of That's it? (I'm craving for more!)


XX
Mao

No comments: