I know I'm being cheap again by wanting this Epad over iPad, right? But what can I do? Epad is too affordable and cheap for a tablet that deceivingly looks like an iPad which of course expensive and obviously a high end product.
I don't know how long this Epad's on the market but I saw it like three weeks ago in Facebook but I thought the seller is a bogus so I didn't really paid much attention (but I did pay attention to the price). Then I saw it again and research it and the Facebook seller's price is not too good to be true like what I thought of. Aw... Now I have again something that will constantly bug on my mind. Poor me, I got too many things to prioritize before any gadgets. Still, lucky me, I'm not full-pledged materialistic.
Here's a link to see the price and its specs.
Epad - Cheap price (PAYPAL) best quality - EpadXX
Mao
No comments:
Post a Comment