WARNING!!!

If you are a Grammar Nazi better not read any article below. You might develop migraine due to grammatical glitches.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Laking CuntO's Official Site

Hi you guys! Well Laking Cunt..........Oh CuntO Show debuts its official website! Yours truly posted something nonsense there. Check the website or our Facebook fan page for updates!

Last night, I cut my hair shorter than the length I wanted and I find the result ludicrous! Good thing Laking CuntO is an audio podcast, you won't see my messed up hair. I guess it'll be bad-hair-day for me everyday for a while. Tsk

Tomorrow, I will watch Million Dollar Baby so I hope I can post my review after watching it.

UPDATE:


We're not undecided, we just want our listeners to have the best and convenient podcast experience evah!!
SO we transferred our home site at Blogger since I don't wanna say anything about podbean nor wordpress. VISIT our pimped and hip official site at LakingCunto.blogspot.com !!

XX
Mao

No comments: