WARNING!!!

If you are a Grammar Nazi better not read any article below. You might develop migraine due to grammatical glitches.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Breaking Dawn Pt 1 Review

So yeah, I've spent my Php220.00 on something I really didn't enjoy. I just went with my friends so we can bond but I swear I did my best explaining to them why we shouldn't watch the movie. I know you think that this is a big biased review but believe me. No. I've read the book and I must say that it's much bearable to read the saga than watching the movies. One word that can describe the film is AWKWARD. I don't know, but every scene is awkward. Aside from that, the lines were delivered badly. There are lines that were supposed to be funny but the audience didn't react because she they delivered the lines apathetically. Plus, script writers should have done something to not make the movie seem crammed in 117 minutes. On the positive side, the emaciated Bella looks genuine and Renesmee is so adorable even though it's obvious she is computer animated. I liked that the movie ended with Bella waking up already a vampire. That made the audience crave for more.

I still regret spending my money on this movie. :|

2.5 stars

XX
Mao

No comments: