The cinematography is great, I love his angles! I also like how at some point it looks like a classic studio-based movie. How Singh delivered the gods were magnificent because you know, bunch of Greek Mythology movies has this Santa-looking Zeus! I mean, they are gods! Why not let them be youthful, graceful and beautiful? On the other side, the characters were not strongly built, especially the Oracle (Freida Pinto). I crave for more fighting scene since it was majorly compared to 300. Plus, I don't care if they'd changed the mythological facts but the story line were over shone by the actors and special effects. Which is not good. :/ No thunder were used, titans were small (though it's okay if they're a little muddy just to portray they are the evil of the story) and it has too many boring scenes.
The highlight of the film was when the gods and titans fight at Mt Tartarus.
4 stars
XX
Mao
No comments:
Post a Comment