WARNING!!!

If you are a Grammar Nazi better not read any article below. You might develop migraine due to grammatical glitches.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Scholastic Book Sale

It's not about being selfish but I forgot to blog this necessity for those book lovers out there.

People living, living around or have access to Pasig was touched by an angel. Why? Because Scholastic Book Sale is just around the corner! Though, yeah, this time around the sale has ended. But never worry, I asked the cashier if there will be another book sale and her answer was "Yes, Maam. Maybe around Christmas season. We're on sale twice a year." 

Hooray! We still got a chance to grab a brand new yet affordable copies of our beloved books!



Before I tell you the location, let me first tease you with how much I spent and how many books I've bought. (lol sorry, I can't help but brag about it)


Twelve books for only Php 2,000.00! And I'm not even guilty about it!

The warehouse sale offers different promo:
1. 20 books for 499
2. 49 and 99 price tags
4. 60% off

I really do hope Christmas will be here soon!

Location of Scholastic Warehouse Sale:
#70 C. Raymundo Ave. Rosario, Pasig City

I will update this blog when a message of their next schedule was sent to me. 
UPDATE: They extended the sale until April 30, 2014

Yay! See you there!

XoXo
Mao

No comments: