We head to Tagaytay after enjoying the rides, waves and sun at Splash Island, BiƱan Laguna. We arrived just in time for us to watch the sunset and enjoy the breeze most Metro people surely missed. After debating on what restaurant have the best Bulalo, we decided to try Mer-Ben's (because of their signage "Extra Special Bulalo").
To have a better look at the Taal, we chose the table at their rooftop level. We ordered Medium sized bulalo (it's good for 3 people but in our case, it's good for 8 of us). We also tried their Crispy Bulalo which we've mistaken to also have soup ala Crispy Sinigang/Dinuguan, unfortunately it's as plain as its name. I didn't enjoy the Crispy Tawilis since I am really not a seafood lover.
What I liked most of Mer-Ben's is the atmosphere. The place is clean and their crew are attentive.
They also have quartet who serenades per table and they'll even ask for your request with a wide range of song selection. They sang Set Fire to The Rain, Let It Go and other classics. The group is Superb, you wouldn't mind giving them large tip!
(Pardon the photo, I'm only using my phone's camera. Hehe)
So, next time you'll be at Tagaytay don't forget to visit Mer-Ben's Tapsilogan.
XoXo
Mao



No comments:
Post a Comment