WARNING!!!

If you are a Grammar Nazi better not read any article below. You might develop migraine due to grammatical glitches.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

How to Make Fried Rice without Necessary Mess


This article is something beyond my expertise since I do not cook. Actually, I do cook. I mean, I do fry hotdogs, eggs, bacons and anything friable. I can do anything uncomplicated. Ok, enough for that.

Brace yourself as I blog How to Make Fried Rice (Sinangag na Kanin)!

I know what you are thinking! "Why the hell fried rice?" "Everybody knows how to do that!" and "Wut?" or "WTF" and simply o______O. This is my official statement to defend myself and to not lose any reader (I hope so).
    "I am blogging this How to Make Fried Rice article for the sake of those idiots (I humor, I humor) people who still do not know how to fry cooked rice. So mind your own business. Enjoy!"


 

Hi! To inform you ahead, this is the cheapest, simplest and blandest fried rice recipe. (I told you I'm not fond of cooking! Just please deal with me. I got nothing to blog about! lol)


Ingredients:


  • Cooking oil / butter / margarine

  • Left-over cooked rice

  • Left-over fried egg or scramble egg or omelet or whatever fried left over for toppings

  • Garlic, crushed

  • Salt


  • And I think that's it
Cooking Instructions:


  1. Heat oil / butter / margarine in a pan and sauté the crushed garlic.

  2. Put the cooked rice in the pan and add toppings of your choice. Be creative.

  3. Stir continuously over low heat until it turned brownish or lightly brown or golden. Also, don't forget to sprinkle a pinch of salt.

  4. You're done.

Remember: Be careful while putting the cooked rice in your pan. You don't want to be messy like how my clumsy self did. :|



  DREAMY!


XX

Mao

No comments: