I read comments that when they saw Lady Gaga on MTV's Video Music Awards 2010's white carpet their initial reaction is "Wow Lady Gaga has cleaned up!"
Until they saw the mighty meat.
Have you seen Lady Gaga's meat dress in VMAs? Have you wondered whether it's real or just plain imaginary meat? Well, I got to tell you. It's RAW!
![]() |
| Source: TMZ.com |
Franc Fernandez (the designer behind the meat dress) told MTV Style that indeed it was a real meat! I wonder how it feels when you're sitting next to Gaga while she's draped in meat! And you'll feel the meat. Ugh! CRAZY!
I also wondered if it smells… and it was answered in MTV Style interview with Franc Fernandez. Go over here to read the interview.
Meanwhile…..
On PETA's blog site
"Meat is the decomposing flesh of a tormented animal who didn't want to die, and after a few hours under the TV lights, it would smell like the rotting flesh it is and likely be crawling in maggots—not too attractive, really."
Click here to read the rest of the article.Whether you consider this as a very fashion forward, gross, edgy, trying-hard and everything, one thing is sure – Gaga outdid herself again! Proving she's a real gaga. (What can you say Ke$ha? Oh yeah, you're not gaga! You're trash, I almost forgot!)
Personally, I'm actually grossed out! And I'm not a Vegan.
XX
Mao

No comments:
Post a Comment