WARNING!!!

If you are a Grammar Nazi better not read any article below. You might develop migraine due to grammatical glitches.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Remembered Mess


I, once upon a time, indulge myself to the bleak, gloomy world of Goths; and plunged into the wilderness of punk and metals. Years passed by, I met different people with their different unique personalities. I learned in them, through them, with them. Slowly, I grew myself to a more mature person than before and still looking forward to grow more.

In my high school days, many genre and labels rose to its fame. There's the Thrashers or Trashers (or however you spell it), Emo, Screamo (which, they say, is different from emo. Well, who knows?) and the others that were established long before my time like Goths, Metals, Punks and many more.

During those times numerous creepy things appeared out of nowhere - bags, necklace, rings, t-shirts, mugs and dolls that looks like a witch's voodoo doll. In which, I recently found a blog site called LoopyBoopy that reminds me of those glum days.



I can only appreciate it as art by now. My fondness with these things is gone already. Though, I think it's nice except for the eyes.


 

XX

Mao

No comments: