WARNING!!!

If you are a Grammar Nazi better not read any article below. You might develop migraine due to grammatical glitches.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sophisticated & Clumsy


Formstack Submission at 08/31/10 11:08 AM
Name (Optional): Grace Kelly
Where are you from?: USA
Where should I post my reply?: Blogspot (FML Advice)

Your Story Starts Here!: Hi mao!!!

Help me! I was trying to pound a nail when I hit my hand with a hammer. My left is just bruised badly, and it is wounded, too. The hammer is a little rusty so I went to the doctor to get me one of those toxoids. I'm wondering, what's the diff between a toxoid from other vaccines?


 

Dear Grace,

Try to be a little more careful the next time you do something. lol
Well, toxoid is an inactive toxin of a certain bacteria. It will not harm you since it is inactivated already and it will help you develop immunity against that certain bacteria. Other vaccines were made from live attenuated, derivatives or killed bacteria.


 

XX

Mao

No comments: