WARNING!!!

If you are a Grammar Nazi better not read any article below. You might develop migraine due to grammatical glitches.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Wake Up in the Morning Stalked like P.Diddy

Formstack Submission at 09/10/10 10:20 AM
Name (Optional): Nona Perez
Where are you from?: Philippines
Where should I post my reply?: Blogspot (FML Advice)
Your Story Starts Here!: 
hello there!
please I need help!!an old man is after me.i think he's stalking me.how can i tell him to leave me alone? please!!!
thankyou


Dear Nona,
                Do you have short hair? I just want to know. And I’m sorry for answering your letter a week late. You must be very frightened right now. I hope you still got the chance to read this.
That old man is a creeper! Spooky like Snooki! Have you seen him? Go to your respective barangay and file a blotter. As far as I know, if he got blotter record barangay tanods have the right to seize him. And seek help to the proper authorities under VAWC or like policemen and NBI.
Before that, are you sure he’s not your long lost father? You know benefit of the doubt. ;p

XX
Mao

No comments: