Dear Mao,
I am a very famous TV personality and I am currently going thru a divorce with my husband. I'm very hurt because of her mom's public dislike of me. Aside from that my noon time show is a big loss...as in Loss na Loss... what can I do??? Thank you..
msKrzy
Aug 20, 2010 07:35 PM
To Ms Kzry or Ms Crazy or Whatever,
You just have to bear in your mind that you are blessed by just living. Especially when you said that you are famous. It's normal that right now you are very hurt; everyone would feel the same when someone declared it in public. If you think you've never done anything wrong then just ignore your ex's mom. After all, she's a MOM and it's natural to act and defend her son either he is right or sadly when he is wrong. And about your Loss na Loss show. Uhm, you just have to shut your mouth. Tinatabunan mo kasi mga co-host mo! I hope this would help for the betterment of our country.
xx
Mao
No comments:
Post a Comment