WARNING!!!

If you are a Grammar Nazi better not read any article below. You might develop migraine due to grammatical glitches.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Hump de Bump

Formstack Submission at 08/26/10 8:23 PM

Name (Optional):

Where are you from?: Others

Where should I post my reply?: Blogspot (FML Advice)

Your Story Starts Here!: holla holla,



I'm dating this hot-ass chick I met in a bar. She was all up on me that night, and we got real busy right after. Some hours later, she was ridin in my car and we were up all night til the mornin. I enjoy it a lot, but c'mon, she wants to make love all day and I wanna tell her 'hey, I got a job' and she's like 'me too, I'm doin' you one right now' and I'm like 'whoa, I mean it, I have a job, like WORK baby' and I need to work extra-hard 'cause my brother's kids are all depending on me. He's got no work 'cause he got caught stashing cash from the store he works at.


 

How can I convince my 'active' girl to just chill? I mean, I'm cool with it if I gots nothin to do, but they dont pay me at the bank to hump women all day!!


 

How can I tell her that I need some time-out without sounding like a wuss? HELP!!!!!!!!


 

SINCERELY,

Lucky Louie


 


 

Dear Lucky Louie,

Wow Louie! She's oozing hot! You must be very lucky! :D AND can I say something? When you're doing it, are you guys protected? Because you really should!

Anyway, tell her to get busy all day while you're at work and she should think of something that would make both of you more satisfied later at night. And tell her it's more exciting if at some time you guys are apart so that later when you get together and do it, it'll be more impetuous and that you like it that way and she'll like it too. The idea is you need to relate your excuse to her desires so you won't sound like a wuss. That is IF you think she won't understand you, but if you think she'll understand then it's still better if you tell her up front that you need to work. Because a real woman should admire you for working extra-hard especially for someone else's cost.

I hope my advice is cool to you. I really do hope! :)


 

XX

Mao

No comments: