WARNING!!!

If you are a Grammar Nazi better not read any article below. You might develop migraine due to grammatical glitches.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Mess With ‘IT’


These past few days I felt very tired and detached from my volunteer work. I don't know if it's me or my colleagues but it seems ------- OKAY! That's what supposes to be my topic for my blog this night. THEN I got pissed with this somebody so I will be changing the topic because it bugs the hell outta me the whole time I try to write about that first topic.

I don't know why but I'm so irritated with that somebody! Although always irritated, I don't hate it. In fact, love it. As a friend! DUH. We can't be…. Yikes! However, whenever it ask me questions or tells me it's nonsense stories or I just saw it, my head is blowing up because of irritation! Just like now, I'm so pissed and irritated that I want to freak out! Maybe because somehow I know that it is very dependent on me - dependent on most of everything which I totally dislike and hate. It's not that I don't care. In fact I care a lot but come on! I can't bare or buffer everything up to the tiniest problem YOU have! It's okay to tell me your problems but sometimes that problem is actually just a whine. And I hate people who whine every-fucking-time! I already told this to it but yeah, it still continuously driving me mad! Now it looks like I was the one who whines! Is it very contagious? Like how someone start yawning in front of you and you started yawning after him then the one next to you will yawn and in the end the rest of you just yawned. It's so fascinating and weird that yawning thing. Right? So this mess ends here because I have to go to bed early so I can woke up early. (Yeah, that's the logic)

XO

No comments: