WARNING!!!
If you are a Grammar Nazi better not read any article below. You might develop migraine due to grammatical glitches.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Incest Love
Formstack Submission at 08/31/10 11:02 AM
Name (Optional): John Michael Raymond De La Merced, IV
Where are you from?: Philippines
Where should I post my reply?: Blogspot (FML Advice)
Your Story Starts Here!: Hey!
Can you help me out? I'm in love with my sister. I know, it's bad, but what's even badder is that she is my biological sister. We made love kanina and we didn't get caugh, but she's having guilt feelings, and now I am having them too. What should I do? Thanks!
Hey you John Michael Raymond De La Merced, IV
What should you do? DUH! Stop fucking your sister! Don't you know it's a SIN? What are you guys thinking?? That is so wrong! Stop it, forget it and don't let it happen again.
XX
Mao
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment