WARNING!!!
If you are a Grammar Nazi better not read any article below. You might develop migraine due to grammatical glitches.
Monday, August 9, 2010
This Should Not Mess
I was out in the shell this early afternoon for an interview. My bayaw called me early in the morning just to tell me I'm scheduled for an interview later this day. I almost backed out because I was not prepared – no corporate clothes to put on and no practice with speaking spontaneously in English. I admit I am not good talking spontaneously and fluently in English. That is why I don't like interviews. They are like my nightmares. However after this one, my first interview outside the school, my first interview as a job applicant, my first interview as a professional I learned that I should not be intimidated and pray for God's guidance. I survived this interview, even though I almost answer her redundantly in all the questions she thrown at me. (I just laughed at my head, it is really stupid) However, after I got out of the building I was like Thank God! I felt like I was freed and light. My self-confident were boosted and like I want another interview that this time I know that I can do it. That nothing needs to be worried.
On my way home, I walked several blocks with my pumps on. It pained my heels and my thighs. I'm used to wear flats since I am a Nurse. J I don't know, my pump is not that high or maybe because I'm too heavy that my lower limbs can't carry my upper body weight. I need to do some serious exercise partnered with a healthy diet.
Whatever the result of today's interview one thing is for sure, I surpassed my first time and it does not hurt!
XO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment