My sister lent me a book of Nicholas Sparks entitled The Last Song. Yes, it is the one adapted as a movie starred by Miley Cyrus – which I constantly repulse whenever I'm imagining the characters. I'm no hater, but I really don't like her. Going back to the topic which is not Miley but the book The Last Song, I see it as more of a familial love story than a romantic love story. Based on my apprehension, the story evolves on Ronnie and her father Steve, so I don't really understand why the image in the cover is Miley and whoever-her-leading-man-in-the-movie – okay I know the reason, to market the book. This made me imagine Ronnie with Miley's face that constantly destructs me.
On the other side of the story, I found a tip for those male species who do not know how to court rightly. Well basically, when you court someone (this is still very popular in our country, I believe) you go on a date. And this is the tip I got from Nicholas Sparks' book -
The TIP:
GUYS whenever you ask a girl on a date, be sure that you are prepared. Okay the main idea here is dating is like demonstrating to the other what you really are. Bring her to places you enjoy, places where you always hang out, where you like to be the most, things you normally do, let her taste your favorite food, eat in your favorite diner etc. In a date you have to know where to go, what to do, what to eat. It is okay when you don't ask your date what she wants to eat. Personally, whenever I'm on a date and this someone bugs me asking "where do you want to eat", "what do you want to do" is a BIG turn-off. I'm like What the…? Why are you passing on me the burden of thinking what to do? So guys, girls adds a pogi points to someone who's basically has directions and has the idea where to go.
The next time you will ask a girl, let her know you by not doing a question and answer or interviewing – SHOW HER. It is still the best thing to do.
The next time you will ask a girl, let her know you by not doing a question and answer or interviewing – SHOW HER. It is still the best thing to do.
I hope you learned something. Take it from me, I'm a FEMALE. I know what my species likes.
XO
No comments:
Post a Comment